If you’re an e-business or individual interested in influencer marketing, you need to pay attention to Pongoshare. The platform has the power to transform your online presence, and in this article, I’ll walk you through precisely what it is, how it works, and why you need it.
What’s the Big Deal About Influencer Marketing?
The first thing you need to know about Pongoshare is that it’s platform for common man marketing. But if you want more rewards, you have to push yourself to be an infuencer. Therefore, there may be a large number of followers purchase via your referral links.
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing which focus on influential people rather than the target market. It screens past the individuals that have influence over potential buyers, and tailors marketing activities around these influencers.
It’s so effective because it mimics word-of-mouth recommendation from trusted friends or sources, and is proven to be one of the most effective ways to market by data statistics:
- 89% of marketers see a greater ROI from influencers than other marketing campaigns.
- 82% of consumers state they are likely to follow an influencer recommendation when making a purchase.
- 40% of millennials say their favorite influencers understand their interests better than their friends.
The impact isn’t lost on businesses, and in the past two years “influencer marketing” as a search term on Google Trends has risen by 400%.
While influencers come in many forms – industry experts, celebrities, journalists as well as makeup artists – one group in particular, has emerged as particular wanted: the lifestyle expert.
According to a recent Forbes survey of 200+ brand marketers, “almost half (48%) said that a “Lifestyle Expert” is currently the type of influencer most in demand for brand and celebrity partnerships.”
Why the lifestyle expert exactly? Forbes attributes the surge to a few core reasons:
- Relatability : because lifestyle experts are real people, not celebrities, they own two of the most sought-after qualities in the industry: trustworthiness and relatability. They’re opinions and recommendations are viewed as more honest and more likely to resonate with their audience.
- They know their audience: the lifestyle influencer has built a following from scratch, without the added benefit of name recognition. Doing so makes them very aware of their audience (what they like, what they don’t, what content resonates with them) – which increases their authenticity.
- Quality content: – In order to win a high follower rate, lifestyle experts have mastered the content in their niche. They know to post content that will be highly significant to their audience. Any branded content they post will, therefore, be highly relevant.
- ROI: – lifestyle influencers tend to cost less than beauty or travel bloggers, making them ideal for brand partnerships.
What is Pongoshare and How Do the Platform Work?
Pongoshare does have a web-based platform, has no need to download dedicated app.
For end-users, the process works like this:
Step 1: Sign up and create an account on Pongoshare website.
Step 2: Choose products. Once your account is created, you can choose the product you like in the product pool and create your personalized referral link. Commissions are tied to your unique links.
Step 3: Share your links and start earning. Share your referral links on your blog, social media posts, in your e-mails, or wherever you’d like and watch the commissions roll in!
As a follower, you can simply open the social platforms or apps and search for bloggers or influencers through the search bar. This will take you to their individual page where you can view all Pongoshare-enabled posts by that particular influencer.
The main benefit for both brands and shoppers is the ease of use.
Customers no longer have to hunt down their favorite outfits or do deep research to figure out where to buy the item they saw. Instead, they’re linked almost instantly to a page where they can purchase the items they like.
For brands, it delivers prospects straight to the end of their sales funnel with minimal marketing cost. It provides brand awareness, generates interest and engagement, and in the best cases, a sale. And it’s also as easy as signing up with Pongoshare.
It’s a time to start monetizing your blog/Instagram. And let’s be real, it feels pretty freakin’ good to be recognized for your hard work — especially as part of a program that feels ~excellent~.